8.19.2007

Scrapbooked Starfish

This is a page I did for the SCS scrapbook sketch challenge, SBSC103, which was posted on Aug. 17. These are pictures from our trip to Sea World in San Diego back in January. I have a lot of pictures from the trip, but finding four pictures to fit the sketch was tricky. I don't print my pictures at home, I just have them printed at a local store in the standard 4x6 format. So finding four coordinating pictures that I could cut down to 4x4 squares without loosing important parts of the picture was a challenge. I actually had 5 pictures of the starfish, so one got left out. Maybe it'll get it's own page eventually.

I love my new Photo Corners punch and I thought it was a nice simple touch for a nice simple page. The "starfish" on the background page is actually one of the flowers from the three flower stamp from Looks Like Spring. I'm so glad that I got the pictures scrapped because these are one of my favorite group of pictures from that trip. Time to get scrapping the rest.

Recipe:
Stamps: Short Order Alphabet, Looks Like Spring
Paper: Cameo Coral, Very Vanilla
Ink: Basic Black Classic, Versamark
Accessories: Photo Corners Punch
Splitcoast Stampers Scrapbook Sketch Challenge 103

0 comments: