8.12.2007

Oscar's Christmas page

OK, I know I said I was done with Christmas and snowflakes for a while, but I've been working on this scrapbook page and I wanted to share. Oscar is an only child in our house so he is spoiled rotten and often scrapbooked. This is his Christmas 2006 page. I made this Santa outfit for him so we took his picture under the tree and sent it out with our Christmas cards last year. The colors for the layout were taken from the presents under the tree. I like the way the page title came out. I don't have a large bold alphabet, but I think the small one works here. It made it easy to have a long title, too.

Recipe
Stamps: The Snowflake Spot, Short Order Alphabet
Ink: Brilliant Blue, Orchid Opulence
Paper: Ballet Blue, Orchid Opulence
Accessories: Round Tab punch, 1 1/4" Circle punch

0 comments: