8.29.2007

Like No Udder

I'm supposed to be packing right now since we're heading out of town tomorrow after work, but I wanted to post one more time before we go. We're heading to the lake for a few days so I won't be posting probably until Tuesday. In the mean time here's a little something for you to see. I made this card for a coworker's birthday. She loves pigs so I knew I had to use the retired Very Punny set. I've seen some variations on this on SCS and I thought it was very fitting. I used the masking technique on this and if I wasn't in such a hurry making it last night it would have been a great card to use to make a masking tutorial. I'll work on one when I get back from the lake.

Recipe
Stamps: Very Punny
Ink: Jet Black StazOn, Pixie Pink, Basic Black
Paper: Pixie Pink, Basic Black, Whisper White
Accessories: Black Gingham ribbon, Blender Pens
Technique: Masking, Watercoloring

0 comments: