9.23.2008

September Scrapbook Class

Here are the pages we made at my scrapbook class this month. The theme was Halloween and we used the Batty for You stamp set. Now, just like last month my pages aren't quite finished. I didn't stamp my title. I think I'm also going to add a few more circle accents with images from Batty for You. We used the Classic Stripes BG to stamp the bottom of our Basic Gray cardstock. We then adhered a piece of Old Olive cardstock across the bottom and Perfect Plum down the sides. Our photo mats are in Pumpkin Pie. On the first page we stamped an image from Batty for You in the corner. On the other two photo mats we used the Round Tab punch to punch two pieces of Whisper White. We then stamped "spooky" and "boo!" using retired Rough Edges Alphabet.

The titles that were stamped were Halloween with an image from Batty for You as the 'o'. And the fun thing about the Batty for You stamp set is everyone got to pick which circle images they wanted to use for their page. All these pages need now (other than a title) are pictures of Oscar in his Halloween costume for this year.

0 comments: