9.27.2008

Happy Anniversary

Today is my 5 year wedding anniversary and this is the card I made for my hubby. I wanted to use my new stamp set. I know Crab & Company is not new, but it's new to me. I started by stamping the crab with Jet Black StazOn on Whisper White and cut it out with my Coluzzle. I then colored it in with my much neglected watercolor pencils and blender pens (did I ever mention that the watercolor pencils were my first ever purchase from SU!?) I then used my X-acto knife to cut along his claws. I stamped my sentiment in Tempting Turquoise on Whisper White and mounted it on a piece of Real Red. I then adhered it in his hands. I adhered this circle to a larger circle of Tempting Turquoise, also cut out with my Coluzzle. I added a piece of Real Red Patterns DSP to my Creamy Caramel card base and added a piece of Tempting Turquoise 1/4" grosgrain ribbon around the card. I adhered my crab to my card with Stampin' Dimensionals. Hubby came downstairs shortly after I finished the card. Do you think he knows something is up since I was scrambling to hide it?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a darling card!! ;) TFS!1