9.29.2008

Get Well Daisies

I just can't stop with the daisies!! This is one that I tried the faux dry embossing technique on, but it really just looks blurry. I'm sharing it any way. I stamped my image from Upsy Daisy on Night of Navy with Night of Navy ink. I then stamped it slightly over, lining it up with my Stamp-a-ma-jig in Basic Black. The result was not quite was I expected as the difference between the two inks was not enough. Oh, well, I used it any way. I adhered it on a piece of Chocoalte Chip after curling the corner down. I then added a silver brad in the upper corner, slid a piece of Whisper White behind it and adhered it to my Old Olive card base. I stamped my sentiment in the corner of my card, but it was soooooo crooked that I restamped it on another piece of Old Olive and adhered it to my card. It's not how I was expecting it to turn out, but I still like it.

0 comments: