9.07.2008

Cupcake

A Sock Monkey card with no sock monkey? Yep, that's what we have here. I started with a Certainly Celery card. I punched out two Pretty in Pink 1 3/8" squares and two Chocolate Chip ones. I used my Crop-a-dile to emboss some circles on the lower Pretty in Pink Square. I adhere all my squares to the lower corner of my card. I then stamped the cupcake from Sock Monkey in Chocolate Chip on a piece of Very Vanilla. I colored it in with Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery and blender pens. i punched it out with my 1 3/8" Circle Punch. I then punched a Certainly Celery Scallop circle and punched the center out with my 1 1/4" Circle Punch. I adhered my Very Vanilla circle to the card, then attached my scallop circle with Stampin Dimensionals. I added a piece of Chocolate Chip Polytwill ribbon around my card and stamped my sentiment inside. This was the second birthday card given away last week. There's one more to come.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a simple cute card!! Love those inchies used like that!! :) TFS!