9.06.2008

Lincoln Memorial

This is the scrapbook page I made last weekend when I was sick. I think it turned out pretty good considering I couldn't really think. My color combo is Whisper White, Creamy Caramel, and Sahara Sand. I picked the colors from the colors of the memorial. I stamped my title with Jumbo Outline Alphabet in Jet Black StazOn and colored it in with my Versamarker. I adhered my pictures, highlighting two of them with a mat behind them. I then took 3 circles of On Board Chipboard, inked them up with Whisper White Craft Ink. I then decided I wanted them bolder, so I inked them up again and embossed them with Whisper White Embossing Powder. I then layered them on Creamy Caramel circles that were punched with my 13/8" Circle Punch. I glued them down, but not before adding my journaling.

0 comments: