2.01.2008

Happy Sale-a-bration Day

Today is the first day of Sale-a-bration!!!! I'm so excited. I was up at 2:00 AM EST this morning to put in my order (and another one for a customer). I didn't intend to be awake at that time, but Oscar woke me up, so I figured I might as well. I had the orders all ready to go, just needed to add my Sale-a-bration sets. My order is already in picking!!! Woo-hoo!!!!

In the meantime, here is another thank you card I made, again for one of the guests of my Lia Sophia party. This one has a Rose Red base. I adhered a piece of Rose Red Print DSP to the bottom portion of the base. I then added a piece of Whisper White 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, but cutting a slit in the fold of the card. I stamped my flower from Big Flowers in Rose Red on Whisper White and adhered it to a piece of So Saffron. I then stamped my sentiment from Short & Sweet in Basic Black on So Saffron and punched it out with the Word Window punch. I adhered it to my card with Stampin' Dimensionals.


There is a link to the SAB catalog on the sidebar if you don't have a hard copy. Let me know when you are ready to place your order and get your freebies!!!

7 comments:

Sandy said...

Simply and elegant. Gorgeous Card.

Hugs
Sister Sandy

Cassie said...

I'm so glad it was lia sophia - I'm a rep with them too! I see you are in Ohio - I actually know 2 gals there - wouldn't it be a hoot if one of them was your advisor!!! I think it's great that you are sending out thank you's to your friends!

Maren said...

Very pretty!!!

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, very stylish

Just me said...

You have me excited now!!!

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Pretty card! Can't wait to get new SAB stuff! :)

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! Love the DP!! :)