2.10.2008

Glitter Whimsy Birthday

While I was in my stamping space making a card for my nephew's birthday I thought these presents would look great with a little glitter. So I just had to make another card while I was there. Since the Fine Cosmo Glitter has Orchid, Celery, and Turquoise I used those for my color combo. I stamped the present with each color on Whisper White, then put glue along the whimsy lines on the present and sprinkled glitter on them. I then mounted it on a piece of Tempting Turquoise. I added some Certainly Celery grosgrain ribbon to a strip of Certainly Celery. I added that to my Orchid Opulence card base and added my presents using Stampin' Dimesionals.

Well, I'm off to my nephew's birthday party!!!!

5 comments:

kathy said...

I just love glitter. I could use it on everything...lol great card

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Cute card. Love that glitter! :)

Sandy said...

Oh another purple card. So lovely.

Hugs
Sister Sandy

April Hall said...

Beautiful card!

Erin... said...

loove the glitter! mine won't be here until friday!!