2.24.2008

Risky Rescue

Scrapbook page #2 from yesterday is Clyde and Seamore's Risky Rescue. This was a great show we saw at Sea World. This page came together really quick. It's a pretty simple page. I stamped my title with Rough Edges Alphabet and Short Order Alphabet in Not Quite Navy and More Mustard on Very Vanilla. I adhered that to a piece of More Mustard. I also stamped a row of dots from Enjoy Every Moment on two strips of Very Vanilla. One is Not Quite Navy, one in More Mustard and adhered them tot he sides of my Not Quite Navy piece of cardstock. I adhered my pictures and title. I then inked up a piece of chipboard with More Mustard and embossed it with clear embossing powder. I overheated it a little in one spot, so I stamped a star from Tagger's Dozen in Not Quite Navy and punched it out with my 1" circle and adhered it to my piece of chipboard. I added my chipboard star and thought that the upper corner looked a little plain so I added a piece of twill ribbon. I didn't really like it, but I had already stapled it, so it's stuck there now.

5 comments:

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Nice page! Love the colors and layout. Looks like a fun day too! :)

April Hall said...

Beautiful LO! The colors are FAB!

Maren said...

Fantastic layout!!

Corie said...

WOW love your pages -- especially the colors

Sandy said...

Such beautiful. Love this sketch on your page. Fantastic work.