2.12.2008

Happy Snow Day

Well, we had some nasty weather today and I was told to go home at 12:30. Who am I to argue? So I spent the afternoon and most of the evening stamping!!!! I got to play with my new stamps sets, SAB sets, and get my stuff together for Friday's scrapbook class. Oh, and I was working on some ideas with my new bulk items for upcoming classes. I was a busy girl. And a good one, too, cause when I was done I cleaned up after myself!!! Amazing!!! So here's another creation with a SAB set. I used So Many Scallops which I just love because it works with the Scallop Circle Punch! I stamped the image in So Saffron on Whisper White. I also stamped Polka Dot BG in Bashful Blue on Whisper White. I tied a piece of new Chocolate Chip Polytwill ribbon around it (sneak peak....this will be available in the Occasions mini). I adhered all my layers to my Bashful Blue cardbase using last weeks card sketch from SCS. I added my scallop with Stampin' Dimensionals. I love how it turned out! Very springy on a very icky day!

6 comments:

Cassie said...

love the polka dot panel!

Teresa said...

I am lovin all the cards! Vary cute

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Pretty. Love the simplicity and those colors. Hope you had a nice afternoon off too! :)

Andrea, said...

Great card, love the colours

Maren said...

What a fabulous color combination!

Sandy said...

Wow really fabulous card. Love this simply elegance.

Hugs
Sister Sandy