1.30.2008

Getting Punchy With It

I recently had a jewelry party and I wanted to thank they ladies that came to my party, so I included a thank you card for each of them with their order. This is one of the cards I made. It's a punchy card! I stamped the flower from Big Flowers in So Saffron and Rose Red on Very Vanilla and punched it out with my 1 1/4" Circle Punch. I layered that on a So Saffron circle from my 1 3/8" Circle Punch. That was layered on a Scallop Circle in Rose Red. I added a strip of Old Olive on my Perfect Plum base for my flower stem and added my flower head to the top. I then punched a scrap of Old Olive with my Word Window punch and cut it at an angle. I lined the edges up with my "stem" and adhered them as leaves for my flower. I then stamped my sentiment on the bottom corner.


So, in regards to the uploading issue my hubby says I have a memory issue and I can't upload videos, but I can now upload pictures. He's working on it, though and I hope to be able to upload the videos I have waiting for you. Good night everyone and keep your fingers crossed that tomorrow goes a little smoother than today (I lost power overnight, so my alarm didn't go off and I was late for work).


ETA: It was a Lia Sophia party. If anyone is interested in having their own Lia Sophia party I can recommend a consultant. She does a lot of traveling and does parties all over the country.

7 comments:

Denise ~ said...

Great idea! Pretty card! :)

Erin said...

Love all the punches! Thanks for some punchy new ideas!

Cassie said...

How sweet! What company had your jewelry party?

scrapnnMO said...

WOW pretty card! Lvoe the punch work! :)

Stempelchaotin said...

Wow i love purple. Great punch work. Adorable.

Hugs
Sister Sandy

Corie said...

Oh, I love this -- so pretty

Vicki (SCS basement stamper) said...

What a really cute idea for a flower! love the idea!! ;)