1.24.2008

Feeling Springy!

It's miserable outside. It's cold and snowy, so here's a little springy feeling card to cheer me up. I made this for my husband's grandmother for her 80th birthday. I started with a Pixie Pink base. I stamped the center flower from Big Flowers in Gable Green on my Very Vanilla strip. I then stamped the image again on a scrap of Very Vanilla with Pixie Pink. I punched it out with my 1" circle punch and adhered it with a Stampin' Dimensional. I stamped the other two flowers on either side of the center flower in Pixie Pink. I adhered this to a strip of Gable Green and adhered it to my card base. To finish off my card I added some Very Vanilla 1/4" grosgrain ribbon to it. Inside I stamped a sentiment from Hugs & Wishes.

So, that's all I have time for right now. It's been a crazy busy week and I just haven't had time to stamp. But my work week is over, so I hope to get some stamping time in.

4 comments:

Cassie said...

Pink and green is one of my favorite color combos! And I'm glad you shared a taste of spring! This cold snap just won't stop!

theysaywordscanbleed said...

that is such an adorable card

Stempelchaotin said...

Wow pretty pink card. Love the elegance.

Hugs
Sister Sandy

Andrea, said...

Fab card, I love pink and green together, great stamps