1.25.2008

I stamped today!!!

I managed to sneak in a little stamping time today. I was downstairs cleaning up and I decided that cleaning could wait. I've been dying to do something with this frame since I bought it last week. It's a 12" x 4" frame for a panoramic picture. I started working on it earlier in the week, but didn't get too far. This isn't the DSP or the picture I was originally going to use, but I like these choices better. I used my retired Petals & Paisley DSP and this picture of John and I at a wedding. The "happy" is strategically place over the beer that is on the table. I mounted the picture on a piece of Pretty in Pink and added the flower in the upper corner. As I was working on this Mr. Brown came and delivered my Flower Fusion Accents & Elements, so I added an Old Olive flower over my stamped image using a silver brad. I used my Old Olive and Rose Red Stampin' Write Markers to stamp "find joy in the little things" as well as my flowers from Polka Dots & Paisley. I mounted in on a piece of Rose Red and added a piece of ribbon using a silver brad.

I put this on the piano in the front room.

10 comments:

Ema said...

I love what you did with the frame! I have one and have never been able to use it cause I didn't have a panoramic photo. I'm so glad I saw this cause now I know what to do!

Cassie said...

What a great way to use one of those frames!

Teresa said...

I love it you did a wonderful Job!

Stempelchaotin said...

Wow fantastic frame. Really gorgeous.

Hugs
Sister Sandy

Glitter Monkey said...

This is gorgeous (and the cleaning can ALWAYS wait). Well done on your stamping time. Lol x

Vicki (SCS basement stamper) said...

This is such a darling frame!! I really love making these!! :)

CindyB said...

Heather,
This is so pretty, you did a fantastic job! thanks for the inspiration!
hugs from your SBS3 sis

Maren said...

I am glad you stamped! This is a fabulous creation!!

Denise ~ said...

Love this idea! The colors are super and the layout for the page really works great with that frame. Thanks for sharing. :)

April Hall said...

This came out great!!!