1.02.2008

Happy New Catalog Day!

Yay!!! The Spring/Summer Collection is here!!! And lucky for you I have time to share this card I made with some of the new items since my neighbors shoveled my driveway for me!!

I love the bold colors in this new DSP, Bali Breeze. Technically I think the blue color in the paper is Taken with Teal, but I don't have Taken with Teal, so I used Tempting Turquoise instead for my card base. I stamped the flower image from A Beautiful Thing in Rose Red on Whisper White. I also stamped the sentiment in Old Olive on the Whisper White. I mounted that on Rose Red and adhered it to my card base. I added two Old Olive strips that were cut from my Word Window Punch. As a finishing touch and because I thought that it needed something else I added the Rose Red button in the top right corner.

So, happy new catty day everyone! If you don't have a catalog you can view it online at the link above or if you'd like a copy for yourself you can purchase one over in my store.

8 comments:

Maren said...

Great layout! Love that button up in the corner!

Andrea, said...

Fabulous card and great colours

Erin... said...

Love the layout! and paper!! now i know i definately need that paper!!!

Sandy said...

Wow this is wonderful. Great colors.

Hugs
Sister Sandy

Heidi Blankenship said...

Very pretty card! I love the new catty-so many thing to add the wish list!!
Happy New Year!
Smiles!
Heidi

Anonymous said...

So pretty! I can't wait until I get my new set!! :)

Dawn♥ said...

WOW awesome card Heather! Love the papers and simple design! Great stamping!

Lynn said...

Cute card...love the colors so bright and cheery!