1.14.2008

At the Hotel

This isn't the scrapbook page I intended to share today, but it seems I haven't taken a picture of the other one. Or at least I can't find a picture. But this page will do. These are a couple of pics I snapped while the kids were playing at the hotel.

I used a More Mustard base and added the Chocolate Chip center, which has two corners rounded. Oh, but first I stamped the Polka Dot BG in the bottom corner. I matted my pictures on Garden Green and added those to my page. I stamped my title using Short Order Alphabet and Jumbo Outline Alphabet in Whisper White. I stamped the flowers and leaves from You Make Me Happy (retired) on Whisper White in More Mustard, Chocolate Chip, and Garden Green and cut them out. I adhered the leaves and attached the flowers with Stampin' Dimensionals. I added a piece of Pewter HPH to frame the word "the" and added the Whisper White 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, which wraps around the back of the page. A little bit of journaling with my Basic Brown Stampin' Write Journaler. It says "Faith and Taj even had fun just hanging out at the hotel."

8 comments:

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Very cute! I love the colors and the layout. Cute kiddos too! :)

Teresa said...

I really like the layout and colors too, very nice

Maren said...

So cute!!

Anonymous said...

What an adorable page!! TFS! :)

Unknown said...

Great LO - the girls are too cute! Lol x

Erin... said...

Cute page and pics!!

Dawn♥ said...

Absolutely adorable and perfect!

Sandy said...

Wow vry cute. Fantastic layout. Love your pages.

Hugs
Sister Sandy