6.10.2007

Scrapbook pages


Here are the scrapbook pages I promised. This first one is my favorite. I love the top picture of Faith and her Build-a-Bear, Fluffy Girl. This is my first 8x8 scrapbook so I'm keeping it kind of simple. I'm used to 12x12 where you can put a lot of embellishment, but I don't want to overwhelm the photos. I stamped the words and punched them with the Word Window and threaded them on some hemp twine. I also added some hemp twine to the top corner of the bottom picture, which is of me and Faith (and Fluffy Girl).

This next page is actually my first page of the baseball game section of the scrapbook. I always keep my tickets from events for scrapbooking. They're the best embellishment! Again, the page is really simple. I stamped Cubs at Reds in Real Red with Short Order Alphabet. And I'm so glad I have "Have a Ball" which is a retired set. It is such a great set, especially for sport themed scrapbook pages. This is a retired set that you hang on to forever. I stamped the images in Basic Black, Creamy Caramel, and Chocolate Chip and cut them out as close as I could.

I think I'll save the other pages for another day. I hope you liked my pages!

0 comments: