6.15.2007

Cute card

I had to send a card to my sister-in-law. Her cat, Brutus, passed away and she's pretty upset about it. I'm hoping this cheered her up a bit. I'm so thrilled with how it turned out.
Recipe:
Stamps: Greetings Galore
Paper: Old Olive, So Saffron, Whisper White, Rose Red Prints Designer Paper
Ink: Jet Black StazOn, Old Olive, Rose Red, So Saffron
Accessories: White grosgrain ribbon
Technique: Watercoloring


I love the Prints Designer Paper and cannot wait to get my hands on it in 12 x 12 sheets come July 1. I also love watercoloring from my ink pads. Just squish the ink pad to get some ink on the lid and use a blender pen to pick the ink up and color. And this is my new favorite color combo. I've used it every time I've stamped this week (which means you'll probably see it again here soon).

0 comments: