6.13.2007

More scrapbook pages

Two more scrapbook pages for you. The first one is the kiddos (and my mom) and their Build-a-Bears that they made at the baseball game. Great American Ballpark is one of a few ballparks where you can make a Build-a-Bear. The kids had a great time making them and picking out the outfits. This was my first time using my new slit punch. I like the subtle effect that it gives. Again I used my "Have a Ball" set which is just perfect for baseball pages. I also used Short Order Alphabet. I added some brads from the HodgePodge Hardware to the slits. The matting is Yo-Yo Yellow.





The two-page spread is just the kids being goofy. They had such a great time at the game. The pep squad came around and gave Faith a pompon and Taj and Jared got soft baseballs. Taj loved the loud music that they played and was all smiles the whole night. No stamping on these pages, but I used some grosgrain ribbon and a paperclip. I also used my 1 3/8" circle punch and my 1 1/4" circle punch.

0 comments: