6.04.2007

Another challenge card

I did this one for a sketch challenge on SCS. I really love how it turned out. I love how bright it is. I really like how the Canvas BG in Night of Navy looks on Whisper White. I started with those strips and I wasn't quite sure what my color combo was going to be, so I had to check the trusty Color Combos site.

I also had some trouble with the butterfly. I had to cut it out 3 times to get one that I didn't accidentally cut of an antenna. I also popped it up on a dimensional. The Night of Navy and Real Red edges have been distressed.

BTW, what do you think of my new watermark? Way better than the old one, huh? I had some fun playing around with Photoshop to make it. I made a couple of them, but I liked this one the best. I also made my header and I think it's too cute. Any way, thanks for looking!!!

Recipe
Stamps: You Make Me Happy, Canvas BG
Cardstock: Gable Green, Night of Navy, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: Gable Green, Night of Navy, Real Red
Accessories: White Grosgrain Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensional
Technique: Distressing

0 comments: