6.24.2007

Christmas in June


Call me crazy, but I really had the urge to make a Christmas card the other day. So here is my Christmas in June. I finally got around to a few of the recent sketch challenges at SCS and this is one of them. I wasn't sure that I would like the triangle cuts, but I think they work, here. I've really been in a watercoloring mood, so I'm glad I had a Christmas stamp that could be colored. Actually it was during this Christmas urge that I realized that I don't own a Christmas stamp set. I guess I'll just have to buy one from the new catty. :o) I think that Real Red and Old Olive is a pretty good combo for Christmas cards. It's no Cranberry Crisp and True Thyme, but since those colors won't be available any more I guess RR and OO will have to do.


Recipe
Stamps: Greetings Galore
Paper: Very Vanilla, Real Red, Old Olive
Ink: Jet Black StazOn, Real Red, Old Olive, So Saffron
Accessories: Cream grosgrain ribbon, paperclip
Technique: Watercoloring

0 comments: