9.22.2009

Wrapping Paper Inspired

For my nephew's birthday card I was inspired by the wrapping paper I used to wrap his present. I had to bust out one of my favorite retired sets for the stars. When I bought the wrapping paper I thought it had red in it, not pink, so I just left the pink off the card to make it more masculine.

Supplies
Stamps: Classic Backgrounds, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Big Deal Alphabet
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Gable Green, Pumpkin Pie
Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Gable Green, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: Whisper White 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Small and Large Star Punches, Stampin' Dimensionals

2 comments:

[LaLa] Lauren said...

Sometimes you can find really nice wrapping paper and use it for stuff other than wrapping! I remember Von's used to have the coolest wrapping paper. Perfect for scrap booking, or whatever creative thing you could think of. Check the nice paper stores and artsy stores.

Dawn♥ said...

WOWzer this card is gorgeous! :)
♥Dawn♥