9.01.2009

Holiday Mini Catalog

Today marks the start of the Holiday Mini Catalog 2009!!!! This great mini catalog is jam packed with new and fun items. And this mini is larger than past minis!!! I know you are going to love Delightful Decorations and the coordinating Ornament punch!! Oh, and then there's Sweet Centers and the Sweet Treat Cups!!! Oh, and the Night & Day Specialty Designer Series Paper!! Oh, and the Autumn Meadows Designer Series Paper!!! Oh, and the Build-a-Bear stamp Sets and Sizzix Dies!!! And did I mention the additional hostess sets? And My Digital Studio software!!! (Available Oct. 1st)

To view the great new products in the Holiday Mini click on the image to the right!! As always you can place your order by calling or emailing me or online at my DBWS.


And as if that wasn't enough there is also a hostess promotion going on! Hostess a workshop of at least $250 (before tax & shipping) and you can pick any item out of the mini for $10 (excluding hostess set and My Digital Studio). But if that wasn't enough I am going to personally sweeten the deal and let you get your item for free with a qualifying workshop!!!!! So be sure to contact me ASAP to reserve your preferred date!!!

0 comments: