9.05.2009

Baby Flowers

This is a card I mailed out earlier this week. And this time is was for a new baby girl! Yay for baby girls! (Not that I don't like baby boys. I just needed an excuse to use pink!) I had to bust out another retired stamp set just because I miss using it. I haven't used You Make Me Happy in a long time. This was one of my favorite stamp sets from a mini catalog and I was really disappointed that it didn't make it into the IB&C, but at least I already had it (and I'm going to keep it forever!).

Supplies
Stamps: You Make Me Happy, Short & Sweet
Ink: Regal Rose, Chocolate Chip, Mellow Moss
Paper: Regal Rose, Chocolate Chip, Mellow Moss, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Big Shot, SU! Backgrounds I Texturz, Small, Large, and Scallop Oval punches, Stampin' Dimensionals

0 comments: