9.19.2009

Fall Shadowbox

This is one of the items that was auctioned off at the last Quarter Auction I participated in. I picked up this shadowbox frame from IKEA. It was fun to punch and arrange all the squares and then decide how to decorate them. I hope the winner of the frame enjoys displaying this in their home in the fall (or even all year round if it matches the decor). Oh, and did you notice the distressing around the edges of the DSP?

Supplies
Stamps: Season of Friendship
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Mellow Moss
Paper: More Mustard, Chocolate Chip, Mellow Moss, Really Rust,
Accessories: Antique Brass HPH, Chocolate Chip and More Mustard 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Earth Elements Buttons, Hemp Twine, Stampin Dimensionals, Cutter Kit

1 comments:

Jen said...

I love this! I may have to case your idea and swap it out for a holiday theme...hmmm...wheels are turning! TFS!!