I really wanted to use Really Rust and I've been on a Garden Whimsy kick since it's my newest(mounted) stamp set, but I wasn't sure I could pull it off. I mean, Rust colored tulips? I figured using my Stampin' Pastels would lighten up the tulips. So, I stamped my tulips with Versamark and rubbed with pastels on Very Vanilla and cut it out with my oval Coluzzle template. I then cut out a Really Rust circle with my Coluzzle and using my corner rounder I made the scalloped edge. I adhered my layers then adhered them onto my Very Vanilla card base. I added a strip of Old Olive Polytwill ribbon to the bottom of my card. I then added my sentiment stamped in Very Vanilla craft ink on Old Olive and punched it out with my Large Oval punch. I adhered it to my card with Stampin' Dimensionals. Once my card was all put together I realized that my Old Olive and Garden Green pastels had been switched in their container and so my tulip stems are actually Garden Green and not Old Olive, so they don't quite match. Oh, well, you might not have noticed if I hadn't told you.