5.16.2008

Happy Friday!

Today is scrapbook class Friday! I'm so excited about the birthday pages we're making tonight! I'll share them with you tomorrow.
For now, here is a card I made for this week's sketch challenge. I was supposed to be getting ready for class, but I made this instead. I took a piece of Old Olive cardstock and ran my Whimsy wheel over it using Old Olive ink. I added a piece of Old Olive Polytwill ribbon to it and adhered it to my So Saffron base. I stamped the large butterfly from Garden Whimsy on my Whisper White piece of cardstock in So Saffron and Ruby Red using the Rock and Roll Technique. I mounted that piece on a layer of Ruby Red and adhered it to my cardbase with Stampin' Dimensionals. I then stamped my sentiment from Short & Sweet in Ruby Red on Whisper White. I punched it with my Word Window and attached to to my cardbase to finish off the sketch.

2 comments:

Elaine said...

Very nice! I love your new blog layout and colors!

Cassie said...

this just screams summer to me! love the butterfly!