5.21.2008

Come On In!

I don't have much to share with you guys right now as I've been busy with an ongoing project. I will be ready to share soon, though! For now, check out my stampers sign. I made this before my scrapbook class on Friday so I wouldn't have to answer the door while my class members filed in. I knew I wanted to have the sign laminated or covered since it was going outside (although on a covered porch). Well, I don't have a laminating machine at home, so my gracious hubby offered me one of his comic book covers. I stamped my title in Pumpkin Pie with Big Deal Alphabet and Chocolate Chip with Short Order Alphabet. I added the lady bugs in the top corner with Ruby Red, the tulip with Ruby Red and Old Olive and my butterfly in Pumpkin Pie. I mounted it to a piece of Pumpkin Pie, put it in the comic book sleeve and hung it on the door.

I'm heading out of town first thing Friday morning for the holiday weekend and I won't be back until Monday. Have a great weekend everyone!!!

3 comments:

Erin... said...

that is genius!! and cute too!

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Very cute Heather! :)

Lynn said...

I've been thinking I need to make something like this for my door...very cute!