2.02.2007

More of my Sunday work

I haven't had time to stamp this week, but I have some more stuff from Sunday to share. These cards were made for a Sketch Challenge at SplitCoastStampers. This was my first attempt at sketch challenges. It was a lot of fun and I felt really inspired. I hope after looking at these you'll be inspired, too.

This card was made using Only Orange and Whisper White. Images are from the retired set Simply the Best. I used a dimensional to pop up the smile image.



This card was made with Tempting Turquious (my new favorite color), Basic Black and Whisper White. And I used Polka Dots and Paisley, which will be available in the Spring Mini.

To cut the circles for both cards I used my Fiskar's Shape Cutter. I was excited to use the Shape Cutter which I haven't used in ages.

I hope you like it!!

0 comments: