2.25.2007

Bookmark fun

I really dislike going to WalMart, especially on a Saturday, but I have been enabled to make bookmarks out of jumbo paperclips. You can pick these paperclips up pretty cheap at Wally World, so I decided to grin and bear it. I'm glad I did. I had so much fun making these bookmarks this morning. Good thing hubby finished off a box of Girl Scout cookies so I could use the box as my "chipboard." I don't have any round punches, so I used my Fiskar's Shape Cutter to cut out the circles in "chipboard" and cardstock. I colored the edges of the "chipboard" with a Sharpie and adhered the cardstock to the "chipboard." I then stamped my image on another piece of cardstock and cut it out with the Shape Cutter in the next smallest size. I then used Crystal Effects to sandwich the tip of the paperclip between the two circles and placed it under my IB&C to hold it until it dried. I also did one with the tag punches. These were fun and I think they turned out cute.

0 comments: