2.10.2007

I've been busy

I'm working full time right now, so my stamping time has turned in to homework time because my homework days are being consumed by work. I don't know if I can keep this up for 3 more weeks. I did have some time to stamp today, though. I should've been doing homework, but I needed to do something fun. So I stamped. And now I'm going to share.



This was my first attempt at a pocket card. I apologize for the finger in the first picture. The fold wouldn't lay flat enough for me to take the pic. The bottom is folded at 2" and the top is folded at 2.5". The black and white paper in the inside slides out. I used Yo-Yo Yellow paper for the base and Whisper White and Basic Black for the inside. I used Yo-Yo Yellow ink for the dots and Pink Passion, Gable Green and Basic Black ink. The eyelets are from Joann's.



I've got a few more, but I'll save them for a snowy day. Thanks for checking in.

0 comments: