2.24.2007

Busy busy

I have been very busy doing everything but stamping. I've been working full time, trying to keep up with my schooling (which is hard when the computers at the school keep crashing), and keeping up with my husband, pup, and house. I usually rely on my weekend for some stamping, but last weekend my in-laws were in town. At some point during all this crazyness I was able to find some time to stamp. I was surveying my stamping supplies when I realized I had some ribbon that I got in the $1 bin at Michael's quite some time ago that I have never used. So my goal was to use it. Here's what I came up with.

I was having a lot of fun with Chocolate Chip paper and this ribbon matched the Chocolate Chip and Gable Green. I left the bottom corner blank for now. I'll stamp a sentiment when I have a "purpose" for this card.

A little more Chocolate Chip and more $1 ribbon. I inked the flower Rock'n'roll style with pixie pink and pink passion. I just love pink and brown together and the ribbon had two shades of pink, white and brown, which set the tone for the whole card. The flower and matting is also up on dimensionals.

I hope you like them and thanks for looking.

0 comments: