1.28.2007

Stamping fun

I had a wave of stamping fun today. I whipped up a bunch of cards while watching Harry Potter. Maybe Harry is my inspiration. It helped that I printed out some of the sketch challenges from SCS. I made 3 cards for the sketch challenges and a few more just because. I actually made a birthday card for my neice and her birthday isn't even until April. Here's some eye candy for you.
I used my new SAB set Very Punny for this one. I also just got the Dotted background stamp. I used Real Red, Whisper White and Basic Black cardstock.



This one is a single layer card. I wanted to try out my Big Blossom. I inked it up with Pink Passion. I then used So Very with Basic Black. I'm not sure if the happy was the best choice, but I love how bright the flower is in real life.

I think that's all I'm going to post for now. I'll save some for another day. As always, thanks for looking!

0 comments: