1.10.2007

Stampin' on

Well, it's been a crazy few days, but I'm back at home, unpacked and cleaning like a mad woman. Tomorrow is my Open House (stop by if you have a chance) and I had left my stampin' room a mess when I went to California. Well, it's clean now and I even had a chance to whip up a thank you card for Shelli with my new Polka Dots & Paisley set. I'm pretty nervous about sending her this card. She is stamping royalty. I hope she likes it. I used Tempting Turquoise for the base of the card. The paisley are stamped with black StazOn on Whisper White and colored in with watercolor pencils and blended. The flower is stamped in Pixie Pink on Whisper White and mounted on Pixie Pink. The flower is then mounted on Orchid Opulence and the sentiment is stamped with Basic Black. Last, but not least, silver brads are attached in the bottom corners.

Thanks for looking and let me know what you think!!!!

0 comments: