2.10.2009

Swap Card

While down here in Miami I met a lovely, fellow demo named Karen Riska who lives in Ft. Lauderdale. She was so kind as to meet me half way to give me one of her extra catalogs since I was unable to receive mail at the condo. My hubby thought it was funny that I brought her a card I made as a thank you for being so kind. That was until she gave me a swap. He apparently didn't know how us stampers think! So here is the beautiful card that she gave me.

Allow me to try to describe the card. I believe the card is Brushed Gold cardstock, punched with the Scallop Edge. The middle layer is Brushed Silver cardstock that has been run through the Big Shot with a Stampin' Up! Backgrounds I Texture Plate. The heart is from A Happy Heart. It was stamped and embossed with Gold Embossing Powder, cut out and adhered with Stampin' Dimensionals. The word Love was cut out with the Big Shot using Stampin' Up! Join in the Cheer. And the small heart was stamped with a "u" I believe from Ticker Tape Alphabet and embossed in Silver. It was punched out the the Heart to Heart punch and adhered using Stampin' Dimensionals. Isn't it pretty? It's making me really want the Big Shot!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: