2.06.2009

Congrats Butterfly

Butterflies seem to be the theme for every occasion for me these days. This time it’s congratulations! I stamped the large butterfly from Garden Whimsy in Taken with Teal on Whisper White. I then stamped the sentiment in Rose Red. Then I used my Mono Multi to dot some of the dots on the butterfly and adhered some Rose glitter. Nothing says "congratulations and happy and all that fun stuff" like glitter, right? I adhered a piece of So Saffron to my Taken with Teal card and adhered a strip of Rose Red down the side, overlapping the So Saffron piece. I adhered my butterfly image to my card. As a finishing touch I added a Pewter brad to the Rose Red strip.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog and this card caught my eye because of the layout and colors you used......beautiful!