2.26.2009

All my stamps are packed.....

I'm ready to go...... I'll save you from my wonderful singing voice. I packed up all the stamps, ink, paper, and accessories that I brought down to Florida with me because tomorrow we are heading back to Ohio. I'm reflecting on how I felt about leaving my stamping supplies and how I debated for weeks about what to bring with me. It was so hard to narrow it down. In the end I did a horrible job! I printed a bunch of pictures with the intent to scrapbook them, but so many times I sat down to start the pages and thought of what I had at home that I could use on the page. Those pictures didn't get scrapbooked. Like the Martha Stewart pictures. She's wearing an argyle sweater in the pictures, but I didn't bring Classic Backgrounds with me, so I didn't scrapbook those pages. And I feel bad about some of the stuff I did bring and didn't use. I didn't use the HPH I brought, or the Flower Fusion felt flowers, or some colors of ink or cardstock. Oh, and I brought Jumbo Eyelets, but didn't bring my Crop-a-dile so those didn't get used either! And what was I thinking not bringing a sentiment stamp set? I knew I had 5 birthdays to make cards for while we were down here!

I can't wait until Sunday, which is probably when I'll head down to my stamping studio and unpack what I brought and look at all those wonderful items that I sadly left behind. Yay! for going home!!!!!!!!

Now if someone will talk to Mother Nature about the weather........I don't want any snow upon my arrival!!!!

0 comments: