1.25.2009

So whatcha' gettin'?

Now that you've had some time to check out the new Stampin' Up! Catalog, what is on your wish list??


I think I might get the Big Shot!!! I want a ton of dies and the Texture plates!!
As far as stamps go I'm loving Cheep Talk. And how cute is Goody Goody Gumdrops (Level 3 hostess)? And Central Park! And Fifth Avenue Floral!! Hoppy for You is cute....and I love frogs! And I have to have Man's Best Friend because of the dachshund! And Thoughts & Prayers is beautiful! And Trendy Trees is too cute!!! I love the Retro Fresh Style Watch!

I need some Button Latte!!! And have you seen the Corduroy Buttons?!?! And Clear Rhinestone Brads! More glitter!!! And Jumbo Brads!!!

How pretty is the Raspberry Tart DSP? And the To The Nines Specialty DSP is textured!!

OK, now I'm on new product overload!!! Now it's your turn to share with me all the fun stuff you want!

And don't forget if you place an online order through my website by Jan. 31st you'll be entered to win a $20 gift certificate from me!

0 comments: