1.27.2009

Sale-a-bration is coming!!

Since I'm not on my computer and the blog post I have prepared for you is I'm going to just talk to you about Sale-a-bration. SAB starts in 5 days!!!! What does that mean for you?

Well, as a customer if you order $50 of Stampin' Up! merchandise you get to choose 1 SAB item. If you purchase $100 you get your choice of two, and so on and so forth.

This year SU! is offering you the choice of 4 stamp sets, 1 ribbon bundle, and 1 pack of Designer Series Paper.

In addition to that great offer, as a hostess between Feb. 1 and March 31 you can earn a SAB item for every $300 in product of workshop sales. So, if you have a $600 workshop you earn two and so on! You'll also still receive the typical hostess benefits! I am not currently booking any workshops for February. But, ff you are in the Southwest OH area and would like to hostess a workshop in March I can accommodate you! Also I will be holding a SAB Open House in my home in Miamisburg on March 8th at 2 pm, so RSVP for that as well!!!

And lastly, if you sign up to be a Stampin' Up! demonstrator during SAB you can choose an additional stamp set from the Spring/Summer IB&C up to $47.95 in value to add to your Starter Kit. So if you've ever thought of becoming a demonstrator SAB is a great time to do so!

Be sure to check back here on Feb. 1st to view the SAB catalog (if you didn't already get one in the mail from me!) and pick our your free sets!

0 comments: