9.06.2007

Wildly Adorable

I'm sharing this with you before even showing my sister. This is the invitation for her baby shower. I started whipping these out and now she's on bed rest, so we might not be able to have a shower until after the baby is born. I was so excited to work on these because I really wanted to do something cutesy. The card doesn't open, but the details for the shower are under the flap where the giraffe is. I had to use the Stamp-a-ma-jig to line up the bird as well as the word shower. I thought the swirls from Season of Joy added a little something, otherwise it was too plain. I think these are so cute and I hope my sister loves them.

Recipe
Stamps: Wild About You, Everything Baby, Season of Joy
Ink: Barely Banana, Bashful Blue, Perfect Plum
Paper: Barely Banana, Bashful Blue, Whisper White
Accessories: Ticket Corner Punch, Stamp-a-ma-jig

0 comments: