7.14.2007

Tool Box

I recently purchased a bunch of plain white chipboard coasters (with no idea what I was going to do with them). After playing around on SCS for a little bit and decided to make a box. I colored the edges of my coasters with a Sharpie. I cut my Prints Designer Paper down to the size of the coaster (4x4) and rounded the edges. I adhere the Prints DSP to both sides of the coaster, Polka Dots on one side, Stripes on the other. I then measured out the holes for my ribbon and punched them with my Crop-a-dile. The Crop-a-dile cuts through chipboard like butter. Now here comes the tricky part. Threading the ribbon. I guess it wasn't really tricky, but time consuming. And I had to do it 4 times. I stamped my snail and dragonfly and colored them in and cut them out, as well as punched some flowers with the Spring Flower punch and stamped Tools and rounded the corners. Really it's an adhesive box, but tools was a shorter word to stamp. Also there is a coaster on the bottom that is glued in place.
















Recipe
Stamps: Unfrogettable, Short Order Alphabet
Ink: Almost Amethyst, So Saffron, Jet Black StazOn
Paper: Almost Amethyst, Almost Amethyst Prints Designer Paper
Accessories: Whisper White grosgrain ribbon, Spring Flower Punch, Small Corner Rounder punch, 4x4 Chipboard Coasters, glue

0 comments: