7.11.2007

Happy Stamper

With all the new excitement of the new catalog I'm pretty excited today cause I got my Stampin' Up! order today. OK, I admit, it's not "new" stuff from the new catalog, but it's all current stuff. I ordered some of the stamp sets, ink, cardstock and punches I've been wanting to get for some time as well as two preview sets.

Here are the details.

Stamps:
The Snowflake Spot
A Tree for All Seasons
Hugs and Wishes
Holidays and Wishes
Punches:
Large Oval
Round Tab Punch
Ink:
Not Quite Navy
Baroque Burgundy
Whisper White Craft
Not Quite Navy reinker
Night of Navy reinker
Paper:
Not Quite Navy
Baroque Burgundy
Accessories:
Stampin' Mist refill
Black gingham ribbon
Black embossing powder
Bonus:
Level I Hostess Simply Scrappin' Kit

I've already mounted two of the stamp sets. Off to mount the other two before bed time. Hopefully I'll have time to play with them tomorrow.

0 comments: