7.08.2007

Christmas Card Club

Do you want to get a head start on your Christmas cards? Me, too. Well that's what my Christmas Card Classes will be about. On the third Thursday of each month from July through November I will host a class for you to create 6 cards (3 each of two designs)(envelopes not included). If you come to all 5 classes you'll have 30 cards ready to go by December. Each month will feature a different stamp set and that stamp set will also be my Stamp Set of the Month which can be purchased through me for 10% off through the date of the class. July's class will feature the stamp set The Snowflake Spot. I wish I could show you a sample of what we'll be making, but currently UPS has my stamp set. :o)

The only commitment on the Christmas Card Class is that you RSVP by the due date, but I will have a special gift for anyone who comes to all 5 classes at the end of November.

Christmas in July featuring The Snowflake Spot
July 19th, 7:00-9:00 pm
My house!
Cost: $12
RSVP by July 17th

0 comments: