12.08.2006

Quickies

I about killed myself taking my huge SU! box down to the basement, but I made it. I only smacked myself in the face causing me to bite my lip while trying to adjust the box to one arm so I could open the door and turn on the light. I unpacked everything and tried to decide how I'm going to organize it. Well, I didn't do much. Most of it is still on the floor. However I did get a few minutes to whip up two cards really quick.
This card was made with a Sell-a-bration set. This is one of the stamp sets that will be available for free in January and February with a purchase of $50. These sets cannot be purchased, only earned.

I also had a chance to play with Heartfelt Thanks that came with my starter kit. I was eager to use my new stamp sets and ink, but a little afraid of using my SU! cardstock. I only have two Bold Brights assortment packs and one Whisper White pack and I feel I need to save it for my open house and workshop in January. The ribbon is from Michael's.
I hope you like my quickies. Let me know if you want to learn more about Sell-a-bration.

0 comments: