12.11.2006

I tried a new technique

This technique is called Foxi Oxi. You use OxiClean to bleach your ink. Here's what I came up with. I took a piece of Whisper White cardstock and dabbed Yo-Yo Yellow ink on it. I then sprinkled OxiClean on the cardstock and sprayed it with water. I'm impatient, so I used my heat tool to dry the paper. I then wiped off the excess OxiClean. I then stamped the leaves with Gable Green Ink and as you can see the OxiClean kept on bleaching and only left bits of Gable Green and lightened the rest of it to a more yellow-ish color. Then on my card I stamped the 3 bars in Gable Green and stamped the saying in Basic Black. I then layered my bleached paper on top. All the stamps are from the set "All the Best." If you'd like to learn this technique contact me and we can set up a class or workshop.

0 comments: