12.25.2006

Merry Christmas and I'll see ya next year

Well, it's Christmas today and I have a few minutes on my hands to give you an update. I have not yet received the free stamp set that Shelli sent all the demos. If it doesn't come tomorrow then I won't get to see it for 10 days. As soon as I get it (and have time to use it) I will whip something up so you can see this great set. It will be available for purchase in the Spring Mini. I won't be posting for awhile as we're (my sister, the kids and my mom) leaving for San Diego on Thursday and will be back on the 7th of January. That means no stamping for over 10 days. How am I going to survive? Oh, wait, I'll be in San Diego. I'm really excited about the trip and I know we'll have a great time. So, I'm signing off and I'll see ya in the new year!!

0 comments: