11.20.2009

Make Merry

These are the pages we'll be making tonight at scrapbook class. Because I won't be having a December class I decided to make Christmas pages this month. I wanted to use the Top Note die for a page element, so I stamped the wreath image on one and left the other blank for a journaling spot. And I also love to put a strip of paper across the two pages to tie them together, so I added some DSP across the bottom. The ribbon on the photo mats is adhered under them, so you can just slide your picture underneath it so you can still center the picture on the mat.

Supplies
Stamps: Berry Christmas, Just Perfect Alphabet
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Real Red, So Saffron
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Real Red, So Saffron, Whisper White, Merry Moments DSP
Accessories: Big Shot, Top Note die, Chocolate Chip 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon

0 comments: