11.26.2009

Happy Thanksgiving


I hope that today finds you surrounded by family and friends (and turkey!).  Today I wanted to share with you something I made to decorate my table during the month of November.  I found this tall vase and then filled it with sticks I took off a tree that was in my yard (don't feel bad for the tree......it was not hurt in the process as it's already dead).  Then I decorated the tree with acorns made from the Table Setting Bigz XL from the Holiday Mini Catalog.  Now just because fall is almost over, don't think that you don't need this die.  The "acorns" can also be turned into flowers!!  So if you haven't gotten this die yet make sure you do before the Holiday Mini Catalog expires on Jan. 4th. 

Supplies
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip Patterns DSP
Accessories: Chocolate Chip 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Hemp Twine, Big Shot, Table Setting Bigz XL Die

0 comments: