11.22.2009

Baby Giraffe


Last week I went to a baby shower and this is the card that I included with my gift.  The wrapping paper was primary colors with animals on it, so I carried that theme onto the card.  I had to bust out my retired Wild About You (it is the best stamp set for a baby cards!) to keep the animal theme going.  I also busted out the Big Shot to add some texture to the circle pieces (not sure if you can see that in the picture). 

Embarrassing story time: I put the card on the gift, but totally left the inside blank!  I didn't write anything in it or sign my name.  I was so embarrassed, but I just blamed it on my pregnancy brain.

Supplies
Stamps: Wild About You, Short & Sweet, Contempo Alphabet
Ink: So Saffron, Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie
Paper: So Saffron, Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
Accessories: Real Red 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Coluzzle, Big Shot, Stampin' Up! Backgrounds I Texturz Plates

0 comments: